Instructions for Registering for Training
EHS’s online training system allows users to register for EHS training and review their training history online. To use this system, employees need to go to the Training Management System (TMS).
After you sign-in, you will be asked to answer several questions so we can determine your training needs. After this is completed, the system will provide you with feedback on your training needs and an opportunity to register for training.
To access your training history, click on the “other options” box in the lower right hand portion of the “Training Requirements” page. Next select “Training History” from the column on the left of the page. Your training history should then be displayed.
- EHS Training Schedule
- DOT Infectious and Biological Material Shipping
- UM Initial Radiation Safety Training
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Use of Hazardous Chemicals in the Lab
- Hazardous Waste
- Emergency Warden Training
- Special Medical/Industrial Waste Incinerator Operator
- Training Management System Login (TMS)